Cost & time saving valuation procurement.
Services we can provide:
- Work with you to facilitate a cost and time saving valuation procurement service, to improve both you and your customers journey from application to loan draw down.
- Provide professional advice in the formulation of your bespoke Terms of Business under which your chosen and approved panel of valuer would be appointed. We would monitor and advise on updates as required.
- Monitor and review your chosen panel of valuers checking Professional Indemnity Insurance, RICS regulation, geographical coverage and Valuer sector expertise.
- Undertake Valuation file audits to your requirements ensuring compliance with your Terms of Business and ensure valuations are undertaken in your required format.
- Provide professional support and advice on general property issues and RICS Standards and Guidance.
- Work to agreed SLA providing fee quotations (usually three quotes within 24 hours)
from valuers on your chosen panel with appropriate PII cover and Sector and Geographical expertise.
- If required, CVN can handle the invoicing and valuer payment process always ensuring an appropriate contractual relationship exists between you and the individual valuer firm.
- Using our secure client portal we provide real time progress and updates of all stages of the Valuation Process which can also be available to your management team.
- Operate our flexible and secure IT system in a manner to best serve your requirements.
- If required, our portal system and APIs linked to your banking platform can be developed to reduce interactions in the valuation procurement process and ensure key data is presented within the submitted valuation to enable extraction and analysis of data by your system.
- Deal pragmatically and swiftly on your behalf with Valuation Challenges and complaints.
- Key Management information is provided as required to your management team surrounding all areas of the valuation procurement process. MI provided is multi-faceted and typically will include; an analysis of all instructions, including turn-around time, valuer concentrations, fee levels together with sector and geographical analysis and valuer performance.